Workaholics Not So Anonymous

Yea, I said it! I am asking all workaholics to come out of the closet!!

If you read the title of this post and immediately thought, I am not a workaholic, then you most probably are so please read on.


I have designed a five question survey using my patented, very unscientific process to prove to you and everyone who reads this post that we are all indeed workaholics. 

If you answer yes to more than one of the questions below then no doubt you are most definitely a workaholic.
  1. Do you constantly feel sleep deprived? Or worse, believe 4 hours of sleep per night is normal?
  2. Do you have one or two recovery strategies for sleep deprivation (coffee, tea, coca cola, yoga or a cold shower)?
  3. Do you randomly remember things you need to do for work when eating, sleeping, hanging out with friends or getting laid?
  4. Do you get pissed off when you don't finish your to do list?
  5. Are you laughing and nodding right now?
Yup! Its confirmed, you are indeed a workaholic. Congratulations!

You will be excited to find out the cure my unscientific process created. It's real and we are only looking for human test subjects so please let me know in the comments if you will like to be a test subject.

This cure is a five step sure, I like the number 5 the most.


  1. Accept the fact that you are a workaholic and stop vehemently denying it to friends and family. Say it out loud and slow, I am a Workaholic.
  2. Get used to sleep deprivation. No one who ever accomplished anything worthy of note had lots of sleep. 
  3. Work hard. Play hard! The few times you get down time, make the most of it!
  4. When you go on vacation, GO ON VACATION!
  5. Learn to say NO. I know you are driven and ambitious but value your time and learn to say NO to things you can do without.
Follow these steps everyday for the next 12 months and let me know if it works okay?

Comments

  1. I am not a Workaholic! I answered Yes to ONLY 4 of the 5 questions. I did not laugh and nod -___-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to start at step one. Don't worry, we wont judge!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay: How I spent my Easter Holiday.

How to Spot a Jerkazoid

My Waist line!