Essay: How I spent my Easter Holiday.

My Easter holiday this year started on the eve of Good Friday after a brief stint at the office. I went shopping for some equipments with a friend (a gadget freak) and went home to test them out.

Saturday was exhausting! I went shopping for grocerries, provisions and household appliances, saw a boring movie in the cinemas and got home exhausted.

Sunday was fun, went to church, rearranged my kitchen, watched a movie (Cinema style, surround sound, big screen, snacks and drinks) and lazed around the house.

Monday, I tried out a chinese recipe, tested my new grill (Yum! Yum!!). Did some reading and watched a movie half way - fell asleep before it was over.

And thats how I spent my Easter Holiday!

How did you spend yours?

Comments

  1. I spent mine preparing to get BRF a second term

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kokoro: Hope your efforts pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent mine doing hw and playing football and I stayed at my grammas for a few days and wallowed over a very disappointing report card


    ReplyDelete
  4. sent mine at the movies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spend mine going to trampoline trying to learn how to do front an d back flip

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent mine doing back and front flips and playing games of cricket and football

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Spot a Jerkazoid

My Waist line!