My Waist line!

Oh My Waist Line, My lovely Waist Line
How over the years we have come a long way
How over the years I have watched you grow
How now I fear I may have lost you forverer!

Oh My Waist Line, My lovely Waist Line
With every bite of holiday treats I feel you receed farther and farther away,
Intervention from the Gym seems useless,
Now I fear you may never be coming back!

Oh My Waist Line, My lovely Waist Line
Oh for the times we have shared,
The snug jeans and classy tops,
Please stay a while longer, please persevere!

Adieu Waist Line, My lovely Waist Line
Alas, you are gone for good,
Welcome home choclate cake,
This is the begining of a beautiful friendship!

Comments

  1. I dont think you have lost your waist line! Unless you are referring to another!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous, LOL. Thanks for the comfort. Guess now I can dig into my breakfast without feeling guilty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh... 21 points to ur once upon a sexy waist line who the anonymous fella writing this about ur former love for pistachio nut ice cream is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay: How I spent my Easter Holiday.

How to Spot a Jerkazoid